General dosages are:
• Phase 1: one capsule at bedtime 2-3 days, pay attention to how you are doing and drink lots of water
If you achieve the movements you want do not move to phase two, you have found the correct amount for you.
• Phase 2: two capsules at bedtime 3-4 days, pay attention to how you are doing and drink lots of water
If you achieve the movements you want do not move to phase three, you have found the correct amount for you.
• Phase 3: one capsule before lunch and two capsules at bedtime 3-4 days, pay attention to how you are doing and drink lots of water
If you achieve the movements you want do not move to phase four, you have found the correct amount for you.
• Phase 4: one capsule in the morning, one capsule before lunch and two capsules at bedtime
Following days: Increase or decrease the dosage as necessary to achieve the optimal three bowel movements daily. (Most people settle into a pattern of one or two capsules daily after the initial cleansing.)
Notes: drink an additional eight ounces of water with each dose. The Mayo Clinic’s formula for how much water you should intake each day is your weight in pounds divided by ½ then drink this number in ounces. Add 8 ounces for every 30 minutes of activity like walking, etc.
You will need to adjust the dosage for your body.
If you develop diarrhea, cut back on the dose.
It may take a month or more for you to notice complete balance.
You should notice some changes within the first few days.
Once you have begun the cleansing process you will notice results such as:
- More energy
- Sharper mental abilities
- Better weight control with fewer undesired fluctuations
- Being able to skip those afternoon naps
- Loss of the bloated, swollen feeling
Colon Cleanse Usage Guide
Take one Colon Cleanse capsule each morning and enough Colon Pills each evening to have 2-3 bowel movements each day.
Common sense reminder about Colon Pills and all bulking items:
Bulking items contain soluble and insoluble fiber. The insoluble fiber sweeps debris through the digestive track.
Here is the caution: It is best to avoid taking nutritional supplements with the bulking items because some of the nutrition may be carried through your digestive system without being absorbed.
We recommend separating the ingestion of the bulking items and meals (or supplements) by 1 1/2 hours.
Road to Health, Inc. 800-651-7080 – www.jimscolonpills.com
Note: Coffee, tea, sodas and such do not count as water because they must be processed by your body before the water becomes available.
|Weight||Sedentary||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4|
|Minimum Number of Ounces of Water Needed|| |
Add for hydrating your colon pills/cleanse
|When you walk or exercise take an additional 4-8 ounces for each 30 minutes|